A little bit about me.....


 Hi, I'm Jamie Lee. I am a certified sport & clinical nutritionist, medical sonographer & mama.

I have always had an immense passion for health & wellness and ensuring that to the best of my ability I would be the best version of myself. Not only am I a nutritionist, I am the founder of activewear brand ryzn collection and a sonographer. I have had a career in Radiology for over 15 years.

I pursued a career Medical Imaging because when I was 15 years old I watched my koro’s health deteriorate as a result of cancer which he eventually passed away from. This experience is what sparked my interest in health and well-being and a few days before he died, I promised him that this would be the path that I would follow. I wanted to help people; help people like my koro. It was at that moment in my life that I also made a promise to myself that I will try to live the most healthy life possible.

I have enjoyed my career in Radiology and have been extremely blessed to be able to travel and work all over the world in that field, however, I wanted to further my knowledge in nutrition, something I have always been extremely passionate about. In 2021, I decided to enrol with the Holistic Performance Institute. During this time my then 1 year old daughter was very sick in hospital with Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome. As a result, we found out she was deficient in several important micronutrients, basically, malnourished. I couldn't understand why this would be the case as she ate a very extremely healthy diet. After several tests, appointments with paediatricians & dieticians we found out that it is highly likely that she has Coeliacs Disease, so as a whanau we have been living a gluten free lifestyle for many years now now. Seeing the change in my little one due to the removal of gluten has been life changing for her and such a huge relief for my whanau & I. 

Once I successfully completed the HPN1 sports nutritionist course in 2021. I knew I wanted to take this further and complete HPN2, so that I can register as a clinical nutritionist and work with disease & disorder if required. I guess you could say I was heavily influenced by my daughters immediate health concern and the improvements seen in her health due to dietary changes implemented. Furthermore, I wanted to to provide tools for individuals and the ryzn collection community to make positive changes in their lives not only through movement and bomb activewear but nutrition and lifestyle changes aswell. 

Working as a holistic nutritionist enables me to help people on more of a personal level, not only for the individual but to make a positive impact in society, maori health and whanau dynamics. I  know what it feels like when you are fuelling yourself with the right food and looking and working on your health from a holistic view. Working on the foundations of Te Whare Tapa Wha.

I can help give nutrition and lifestyle recomendations to improve your overall health & happiness, sports performance, body composition or specialised nutriton to help with a specific disease or disorder such as coeliacs, diabetes, gestational diabetes, fatigue or hormonal issues. We will work together so you can take the reigns of your health. So that you can be the best version of yourself, for you, your whanau & those closest to you. 



My Personal Health & Lifestyle Philosophy


Want to know how I live my life? This is a quick summary of the health & lifestyle principles that I follow. Following these help me to be the best version of myself. We can work together to find out what works for you, so that you are the best version of you, for yourself, your whanau & friends.

  • JERF (Just Eat Real Food)
  • 80/20 Principle. Eat nutritious wholefoods 80% of the time and leave the remaining 20% for soul foods (chocolate, wine & donuts).
  • Daily movement, include movement in nature at least once per week.
  • Implement mindfulness practice through meditation, yoga or diaphragmatic breathing.
  • Practice gratitude, affirmations & journalling
  • Stay hydrated and drink at least 2.5L of good quality water per day. 
  • Eat organic and spray-free where possible.  Check the dirty dozen and clean 15 lists. 
  • Live a balanced life. Don't forget about 'Me' time. 
  • Find out your why and internal motivators. Live and breathe your passions.



Bachelor of Health Science (Medical Imaging)

Post graduate Diploma (Ultrasound)

HPN1 (Sports Nutritionist & Health Coach)

HPN2  (Clinical Nutrition Specialisation)