Are you a lemon lover? If so, you're going to love these Vanilla Lemon Protein Balls! Made with clean lean vanilla protein, almond flour and coconut base, they're a great healthy snack that can be made to use up some of those lemons on your tree. Not to mention, they're great for when you need a quick and easy meal or snack.
P 4g C 5.4g F 9.2g 124kcal
- 1 cup or 100g of almond meal
- 1 cup or 100g of desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup or 30g of Nuzest Clean Lean Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 tablespoon rice malt syrup or any other liquid sweetener.
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or any other nut butter (30 grams)
- zest one lemon
- juice half a lemon (40 grams of juice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Food Processor Method
1. Place ingredients in a processor and pulse until mixture resembles a fines sticky crumb
2. Roll mixture into balls.
3. Place into fridge to set.
- Place the ingredients into the bowl and blend at speed 10 for 6 seconds or until mixture is slightly sticky.
- Use your hands to press and shape the mixture into balls. Place the balls in the fridge to set.
Tips if the mixture is dry, add a 1tbsp of coconut oil and mix through.
** I am a nuzest affiliate, if you would like to try any of their products, use discount code wellnesswithjl for 15% off**